With February almost over, 2018 already seems like a long time ago! Before we get too far into 2019, I wanted to take the time to write about the incredibly busy but successful year for SNS.
2018 – A year to be proud of!
It’s thanks to our customers that we’re moving into our 20th year of trading with plenty to be proud of. Some of the highlights from 2018 include:
- Highest grossing revenues in the company’s history
- Record number of new customer wins
- Winning multiple awards both UK and EMEIA wide
- Headlining and selling out our Christmas charity event for the Alzheimer’s Society and Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Incorporating two new vendors to our already elite portfolio (NETGEAR & Fujitsu)
- Reaching record attendee numbers for our landmark Pinewood Studio Events
- Receiving our highest customers satisfaction records to date
- Getting to know our customers socially at our customer appreciation events at Wembley, The O2 Arena and our World Cup event at The Brewery
Accepting the Fujitsu EMEIA Best SMB Partner 2018 Award.
Record amount of professional services engagements booked
Throughout 2018 our teams were involved in a number of projects consisting of GDPR, Cloud, Storage, HCI, Backup, Networking, Data Protection, Disaster Recovery, Data Centre migrations, Global Kit Relocation, Cloud Readiness Assessments and both long and short term consultancy engagements. As you can see – an extremely busy year… but a rewarding one! We’ve secured more new customers whilst keeping our customer retention levels above our 90%+ target. This success has made overachieving in 2019 even more of a challenge, but one we’re relishing!
2019 – The launch of SNS Live!
We’ve hit the ground running! Already this year we have launched SNS Live! – a new initiative we’ve set-up within SNS, to bring to life our philosophy of “taking IT seriously but having fun doing it”. Making your life easier by solving complex IT problems is at the heart of what we do – but we like to enjoy ourselves, and make sure you have a good experience at the same time. We’ve got many customers who will vouch for this! Visit the SNS Live! Site.
Looking forward to catching up
We’d love to see you at our NetApp Tech Update Event at Pinewood Studios on the 21st March, where you’ll have the opportunity to see a blockbuster film (we’re sworn to secrecy by the studios at the moment, but we promise it’s an ‘event’ movie).
If past events are anything to go by, places are bound to go quickly, but you can get ahead of the crowd by registering your interest today. And for all the latest news, ensure you follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
A final thank you!
Thanks for taking the time to read and thanks again to all our customers for helping us achieve all we have. As part of our commitment to continued and continual development, we remain dedicated to improving the reseller experience. As part of this, we’re introducing a customer referral and reward scheme in 2019, it’s something we’re sure you’ll want to be a part of!