Calling all football fans, have we got an event for you – how would you like to attend a VIP screening of the England v Belgium World Cup match? In conjunction with our partner NetApp we have created another one of our legendary technology update events and by attending you will have the chance of securing one of ten places (~1:4 chance) to the evenings activities that will include:
- World Cup 2018 England v Belgium screening hosted by Ed Chamberlin
- Pre-match analysis and post-match review Q&A with former football legends
- Superb 3-course dinner with a sports star at your table
- Complimentary beer and wine before and during the match
- Post-match party with live band
- Football virtual reality experience and activities
- Fundraising and silent auction supporting Cancer Research UK’s Bobby Moore Fund
- Numerous sports stars in attendance
So for football fans this sounds like an incredible evening to remember, but what about the technology?
NetApp and their partners Veeam and Commvault are leading the way in delivering HCI, Hybrid Cloud, Data Protection and GDPR solutions and this event has been designed to bring you up to speed with all their latest offerings.
Key topics include:
- Introducing the new NetApp HCI platform
- What’s new in NetApp ONTAP 9.4
- NetApp Cloud solutions including Cloud Backup, SaaS Backup, ONTAP Cloud and OCI
- Veeam integration with NetApp HCI, AFF/FAS, E-Series and Cloud Backup
- Commvault Hybrid Cloud Data Protection and DR solutions
- Introducing the new Commvault Sensitive Data Governance solution for GDPR
Specific questions we’ll be addressing on the day include:
- Why is NetApp HCI not your typical HCI solution?
- Can I more effectively manage my data in the cloud?
- How can I determine if it would be more cost-effective to run my VMs in the cloud or on-premises?
- What options do I have to use either Azure or AWS for disaster recovery?
- Can I use the cloud in place of tape for my backup and archive data?
- How can I protect my cloud VMs and SaaS applications to the same standard as my on-premises systems?
- How can I eliminate backup windows?
- What is self-protecting storage?
- What are the best storage platforms to use with Veeam?
- How can I easily identify and erase personal data to help with GDPR compliance?
The location for the event is The Brewery in London.
If you have Cloud, HCI, Storage, Data Protection or GDPR projects then this is a must attend event – so join us on the 28th June for what is sure to be a great day – to find out more and register click here.