Technology is advancing rapidly – by modernising your infrastructure you will be able to eliminate much of the complexity that exists today, but it’s a challenge keeping up to date with all the latest solutions and determining the most appropriate time to upgrade. This event showcases Dell EMC technologies that will simplify ongoing management, dramatically improve performance and significantly lower TCO.
So why attend?
Learn how the latest 14G PowerEdge servers, powered by Intel Skylake CPUs, will enable you to reduce your VMware, Microsoft and Oracle licencing costs when combined with a right-sizing exercise.
Get up to speed with all the latest developments in their mid-range storage portfolio including the many enterprise-class capabilities (federation, live migration and stretched cluster support) and learn about some of the great new features that are coming soon (including inline de-duplication on Unity and support for Unisphere and Cloud IQ on SC Series).
For networking we will be focusing on how you can mix high-performance Dell EMC switches with other leading brands such as Cisco to reduce overall costs and how your networking team can re-use all their existing networking skills and certifications.
For organisations that have both compute and storage requirements you will learn how you can dramatically simplify your data centres with scale-out Hyper-Converged Infrastructure appliances which eliminate the need for separate storage arrays.
We will also be addressing many of the key questions facing IT departments today:
- Should I keep my servers for as long as possible?
- Should I deploy blade, rack-mount or tower servers?
- How can I reduce my VMware, Microsoft and Oracle licence costs?
- How can I make sure I right-size my compute, network and storage infrastructure?
- Can I significantly reduce the complexity of my network?
- Can I start moving away from Cisco for my networking hardware?
- Should I deploy HCI or separate servers and storage?
- Do I need all-flash storage or would I be better off with hybrid-flash?
- How can I increase the up-time of my systems?
Agenda highlights are as follows:
Rack-Mount, Tower and Blade Servers
- Advanced PowerEdge management using iDRAC, OpenManage and 3rd party consoles
- Using DPACK to right-size your servers to reduce TCO
- Deciding between blade and rack-mount servers
Data Centre and Campus Networking
- Building easy to manage and high performance next-generation networks
- Integrating Dell EMC networking with your existing infrastructure
- Dell EMC network administration for Cisco admins
All Flash and Hybrid Storage
- Deciding between All-Flash and Hybrid storage
- Top reasons why customers deploy SC Series and Unity
- Top reasons why customers deploy VxRail
We will have some great Dell EMC presenters including Mark Pearce (Networking), Andy Bant (Storage) and Nizar El-Chamaa (Servers).
So if you have server, networking, storage or HCI projects then this will be a must attend event – to find out more and register click here.