NetApp ONTAP is the world’s leading storage OS with state-of-the-art features and no matter where your data resides, 100% on-premises, 100% in the cloud or anywhere in-between, it is well placed to help your organisation manage its data.
We have created a series of blogs to allow you to keep up to date with ONTAP’s key capabilities and to enable you to fully understand what sets it apart from the competition – read on to learn more:
- Why ONTAP 9.8 is the best storage management software for your data
- If you think you can’t afford an all-flash array then take a look at the NetApp AFF C190
- The cutting edge storage efficiency features of NetApp ONTAP
- How ONTAP leads the industry in mobility, cloning, backup, DR & business continuity technology
- Eliminate tape with NetApp ONTAP’s storage integrated backup to cloud
- Protect NetApp ONTAP from ransomware attacks with ProLion CryptoSpike
- Cost-effectively store PBs of data with NetApp FlexGroup volumes
- Why NetApp should be top of your next storage purchase short-list
If you are considering purchasing any of the following:
- Dell EMC SC Series, Unity XT, PowerStore, PowerScale or PowerMax
- HPE 3PAR, Nimble or Primera
- Pure FlashArray or FlashBlade
- Hitachi Vantara VSP
- Cisco HyperFlex, Dell EMC VxRail, HPE SimpliVity, Nutanix NX or VMware vSAN
You will find NetApp AFF or FAS a compelling alternative, at a very attractive price point with superior on-premises and cloud capabilities. Also don’t just take our word for it – Gartner recently published a couple of reports and AFF is their top rated all-flash array and FAS is their top rated hybrid-flash array – read on to learn more:
- Gartner Critical Capabilities for Solid-State Arrays (Published 1/12/20)
- Gartner Critical Capabilities for Hybrid Array Storage Systems (Published 1/12/20)
NetApp Solutions YouTube playlist
Click here for our YouTube playlist which lists videos designed to help you get up to speed with all the latest advanced hybrid cloud technologies from NetApp.
Why NetApp for your on-premises and cloud storage
Click here to learn how to build a better, cloud optimised and more cost-effective data strategy than you ever thought possible.